Monday, March 9, 2015

hpt.moe - This Fan Group Is Aimed For Growing THE iDOLM@STER Fan Base!

The main menu of the HPT responsive design website! Moe idols!
According to the website, Houkago P Time is an international group of devoted iDOLM@STER fans with the objective of spreading the love and support of iM@S all over the world. In my own words, this group seems to be quite established and also is quite a major group I found that make sure the iM@S franchise is still going strong. They have social media presence on Twitter. The rest of the details is plenty. Have a read at its introduction post!

First Impression

The initial looks of this website is neat and clean. Though it doesn't deal with large display well as the whole page anchors to the left instead of being centered. This site already have plentiful  of the information and news put in. The design somewhat reminded me of an Xbox interface. The atmosphere of the blog entries suggested to me that HPT really is an established fan group! HPT use the term Producer as Devoted iM@S Fan and is part of HPT... Which is not too accurate in my view, but that doesn't realy matter much. HPT already did 4 such interviews with producers. Overall though, HPT seems to build up more potential, perhaps slowly but surely, and the website will still grow!

That is it for the .moe domain website impression. Houkago P Time is not dying out and is still surviving and thriving in the year 2015! I really hope I would make contact with them and see if they see me even remotely significant even though I'm still quite a new iM@S fan. Someday I might get Twitter of my own for this. May you someday start your own .moe website. This is Kagami Hirasawa, signing off.

No comments: