Friday, April 18, 2014

New blog becomes a semi-permanent part of me!

Here comes my first post of my very first blog! This has been a very bold decision to enter the blogging business. If you came across this post in the future when .moe gTLD become available to the general public, thank you for looking through all the posts! You are fantastic!

This blog is carefully and decisively called...

The .moe Domain Fan Analyst!

Welcome to the unofficial .moe gTLD analysis blog, where I will be writing about the future of the .moe domain; what to expect when it becomes online, who would be having new websites ending in .moe, what would change in the anime industry, especially when it come to official websites, how would the near-future world when .moe domain become available be, and more!

Also in this blog, you can check out unofficial countdown of the .moe domain launch schedules on the right side of this blog, which include Sunrise, Landrush, and General Availability periods, in which I will explain those terms later in my own word right here in this blog! And last but not least in the near future, I have my own promise that I will visit and write about my first impressions on every single website that got the .moe domain! That is, when it is finally the time the Sunrise Period has begun!

This is very bold of me, and the promise of making the blog alive might not be unanimous. However, do expect more in the future and I hope I can do my part in going with the hype of the .moe generic Top-Level Domain! +Daniel Pettersson is the only person to let me know there is such thing as .moe Domain, which I didn't even imagine before!

In the meantime, here is the little extra picture for you:
The planning phase written on paper before establishing this blog

1 comment:

Kolezan said...

I just happened to be ahead of news site, such as http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/04/11/senpai-notices-moe-top-level-domain because I was following the Interlink info site closely. You don't have to give me that much credit for it, cause I'm sure you would have seen it a few days later anyway. ^^

I'll be working on my own blog and release it before I get my new domain under my old one. I've been waiting for a long time for .moe. Over six months or so, I believe.

I'll be following this blog closely as I'm very interested in what will become of .moe, and what webpages we can expect to see from this awesome new TLD. ^^